- Includes the conditions for how we see an object
- Considers how light interacts with materials
- Includes the role color plays in seeing the hidden message
- Explains the phenomenon with accurate science principles
- Everyone participates in production and in presentation
Students could show these criteria using any mode of their choice, from creating a drawing, to rewritting lyrics, to performing a skit. What an amazing job they did explaining the phenomenon of how we can see a hidden message through a colored filter.
Here is video compiling much of their work throughout the unit, and below are examples of student work!