We spent today building a large class model, which shows what we've figured out about:
1. Organisms that consume other organisms (even when they're dead).
2. Plants that "consume" air and water, along with light energy.
3. How matter and energy don't disappear, but rather move around in an ecosystem.
4. The difference between matter (as particles) and energy (as non-particles)
5. How organisms grow bigger (when they consume matter and energy).
We also filled out our Model Tracker one last time along with answering any remaining questions on our DQB we felt we could answer.