1. There are many, many pipes.
2. All the pipes eventually connect.
3. The pipes get bigger and bigger as they are angled downwards.
4. The pipes all connect to the sewer, which leads to the wastewater treatment plant.
We wondered the following:
0. What happens to the water that doesn't go to the wastewater treatment plant? Does it go to a body of water, another facility, or somewhere else?
1. What exactly is this wastewater treatment facility?
2. Where is ours in Chicago? (No one has ever seen this building that apparently does some important job)
3. What goes on in that building?
4. Where does the water go after the wastewater treatment facility? Does that water become our drinking water or does it go into the lake?